Tri-Land has a vertically-integrated operations real estate platform, allowing the execution of a wide variety of redevelopment strategies using the Company’s in-house capabilities of: research / underwriting, acquisition / repositioning, marketing/leasing, asset/property management, and capital markets / reporting—all of which are dedicated to the necessity-based retail sector.
Benefits of Tri-Land’s fully-integrated platform include:
- In-depth proprietary research and due diligence expertise in target markets.
- National and regional tenant relationships in the supermarket industry and other necessity-based retailers.
- Leasing experience and flexibility that provide the ability to react to local market conditions.
- Control over assets enabling aggressive and disciplined cost controls.
- On-site personnel monitor each center and immediately handle problems.
- In-house accounting for all rent collections, billings, and monitoring of operating and construction budgets.
- Economies of scale exist in target markets that have multiple centers.
Timely, accurate reporting keeps the Company’s financial partners informed of each project’s progress and performance.